Welcome to Gumpp’s Comfort Kennel
Your pet will be cared for like family! Our floors are heated for winter and we have air conditioning for summer.
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOUR PET
- Bedding – blanket, small doggie bed, lounge chair pad, or rug (no large comforters, please)
- Old T-shirt or article of clothing with owner’s scent (especially helpful if this is a first-time stay at our kennel)
- Toys – chew toys, balls, frisbee (safely labelled, if possible)
- Food – we encourage you to bring their food so there is no change in diet. It is better for your pet. We can provide food at additional cost per day.
- Immunization records – please see the “Requirements” page
- Medication – We can administer medications. We require specific written instructions along with the name of the medication.
- Food and water dishes are not necessary. We provide stainless steel sanitized eating and drinking dishes.
- Anything else that you may think will make your pet feel at home during their stay!
Dogs – $23/day | Cats – $11/day
At this time, we do NOT accept Credit or Debit Cards – Checks or Cash ONLY
**We Will Be Closed For Vacation – Monday, Oct 21 – Sunday, Nov. 3 2019 **