WHAT TO BRING WITH YOUR PET
- Bedding – blanket, small doggie bed, lounge chair pad, or rug (no large comforters, please)
- Old T-shirt or article of clothing with owner’s scent (especially helpful if this is a first-time stay at our kennel)
- Toys – chew toys, balls, frisbee (safely labelled, if possible)
- Food – we encourage you to bring their food so there is no change in diet. It is better for your pet. We can provide food at additional cost per day.
- Immunization records – please see the “Requirements” page
- Medication – We can administer medications. We require specific written instructions along with the name of the medication.
- Food and water dishes are not necessary. We provide stainless steel sanitized eating and drinking dishes.
- Anything else that you may think will make your pet feel at home during their stay!
At this time, we do NOT accept Credit or Debit Cards – Checks or Cash ONLY
Our daily rates will increase on April 1 2019
- Dogs – $23/day
- Cats – $11/day
**We Will Be Closed For Vacation – Monday, Oct 21 – Sunday, Nov. 3 2019 **